Walked pass by Your Sins

Thursday, November 15, 2012 syah nim rams 0 Comments



Assalamualaikum,

Today i feel like to take a walk. Then somehow someone calling me by the name. I start to walking in straight line in order to follow the voice calling out my name. I guess that will be my superman calling. About and hour sitting afterwards, from time to time i realize that i was sick of all of this. This thing that is so powerless. The thing that I can't control. I felt so weak as i walking and breathing in this God World. I felt so not me when this sins that i have done. So many to count as i start to crying inside. As i slowly touching the air with my skin and trying to be good as i walked passed my sins and never turn around. Perhaps there is another way to change things that so not good to be with. When i start to walk in straight lines. I doubt that everything will be okay. I start to pray to You. Asking for forgiveness and i calmed myself. It's not by the time that i was so careless. It's about ourself. Is this what we want ? Is this a person must act ? A believer of Islam acting ? As i start to crying again inside. I will do anything for Your love. For Your peace my God. As i will never be this good without You. As i will never had a Feeling that i never felt like this before.

There is never will be the end although you felt like that before. 

Except in God willing.

Extravaganza: I just Copy, Paste, Edit here and there :) Beautiful words come from a beautiful wise men

Regards,


0 Tengah Mengumpat: